Saturday, March 24, 2012

Max Life Fitness The real Deal! Nothing can Compare

We all know there are a million ways to lose weight. Diet-fad- running- YMCA- Boot camps- Fitness studios- Personal trainer, etc. I live in Des Moines, the Capital of Iowa, but compared to the rest of America a little piece of the heartland. We have fitness options on almost every corner. Some are good many don't last more than a year. However Max Life Fitness, is the real deal when it comes to fitness.

A little history on me, I have made some bad choice the last few years. During a simple pink eye outbreak which sideline me down for almost 2 weeks. I missed a family vacation, missed work and most important wasn't much of a husband or father. Sitting at the doctor's office I weighed in at 350 pounds, June 2011. I was soo mad at myself for the choices I had made. I wouldn't live to see my son finish high school at this rate. I made some positive changes in my life. Better food, started moving and lost 40 pounds. January of this year I started Max Life Fitness. Lost 35 pounds gained muscle and lost major inches to my body in the 1st 40 days. In 6 month last year I dropped 40 pounds and during 80 days of Max Life Fitness lost 35 pounds. Measurements from just the 1st 40 days of Joining Max Life Fitness.

----------- 1/2/2012 ----------------------------------2/8/2012

Waist------------ 52 ---------------------------------- 47
Hip -------------- 46 ---------------------------------- 43

Skin Fold

Tri--------------- 31----------------------------------- 24
Sub --------------36 -----------------------------------18
Chest ------------ 34----------------------------------- 20
Mid-------------- 32----------------------------------- 23
Ab ---------------50 -----------------------------------39
Sub --------------50----------------------------------- 34
Thigh ------------34 -----------------------------------24


Max Life Fitness is changing lifes one Max Warrior at a Time. Thanks Ryan Arguello & Melissa Grandon and the rest of the MAX LIFE Fitness team.

www.maxlifefitness.com
www.facebook.com/pages/Max-Life-Fitness-Nutrition/120209908015417
www.proveitchallenge.blogspot.com





No comments: