Sunday, March 4, 2012

My next Chapter Crushing Succes

My Path the last 8 months have been rocky to say the best. bad- Sick, rejection from jobs, money issues, praying every day that my car work this week, my teeth issues ( kids say now to Mountain dew). The good- wife-son- new full-time job. But the biggest high has been the 70 pounds eliminated from my body. 70 POUNDS. I have went from pushing 350 to 280. I'm still overweight and have more to go but I look forward to not only CRUSHING more weight lost but with the newer improved Devon tackling the world with victorious success. I turned Money Issues and a 3:30am job (bad) into a extra kick to losing weight. I turned my fear of Max Life Fitness into a new love and added weight lost, and a desire to get back into my degree field and help other people CRUSH there bad into good-

No comments: